Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
hp spectre 13-aw2003dx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Picture or image display in my new hp laptop (Spectre 13-aw2003dx model) seems to have too much orange, yellow or red color components.  How can I fix this mismatch?  Many thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hello @YK70,

Welcome to the HP Support Community.

There are two methods:

1. Use "Calibrate display color"

1. In the Search bar at the bottom left of your screen, search and enter Calibrate display color
  2. Click next to adjust gamma to your liking
  3. Skip Brightness and Contrast Adjustment
  4. On Adjust Color Balance, use the green and red sliders to tone down the colors you mentioned

The alternative method is to install Intel Graphics Command Center from the Microsoft Store and use the color adjustment from there but I can't open it up on my device for some reason so I can't provide the exact steps that you would need to follow. However, if you install it and open it up, it should be pretty straightforward.

Please Accept as Solution if this answered your question.

I used to be an HP Expert. I no longer participate in this community.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hello @YK70,

Welcome to the HP Support Community.

There are two methods:

1. Use "Calibrate display color"

1. In the Search bar at the bottom left of your screen, search and enter Calibrate display color
  2. Click next to adjust gamma to your liking
  3. Skip Brightness and Contrast Adjustment
  4. On Adjust Color Balance, use the green and red sliders to tone down the colors you mentioned

The alternative method is to install Intel Graphics Command Center from the Microsoft Store and use the color adjustment from there but I can't open it up on my device for some reason so I can't provide the exact steps that you would need to follow. However, if you install it and open it up, it should be pretty straightforward.

Please Accept as Solution if this answered your question.

I used to be an HP Expert. I no longer participate in this community.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.