Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Other

I'm in the process of writing a provisioning server for the Poly Rove bases for an ITSP.  We support a lot of phones, and most of them  can be set to provision at system start (boot), AND at a certain time.  This has been how other Poly phones on the UC firmware have worked for decades.

This is extremely useful for us, since it ensures that customers will have current configurations since the phones provision once a day, but also if they make a change they don't have to wait until 2am for the change to take place, they can just reboot the phone.  There's situations where we might change something system-side, but the base might not get rebooted for months/years.  So having the system do both is important for different reasons.

Try as I might, I can't seem to get the B2 base to do this.  The WebUI seems to indicate you can have Time Of Day, System Start, Periodic, or Disabled, but not any combination of these.

Am I missing something, and this is possible?  If I'm not missing something, can this be added as a feature request? 

Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hello @muddlehead ,

welcome back to the HP Poly community.

A feature request would need to come with a business case via a Poly reseller or a Poly sales engineer as outlined in our VoIP FAQ

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.