Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
C4060FX

Hi ,

have an Samsung ProXpress C4060FX (From 2018) that is stuck in the "Loading" when booting up. I have left it for 24+ h but nothing. I can't access the recovery/service mode (Pressing powerbotton + the touchscreen).

I don't have any network connection or USB connection to the printer so can't access it that way.

error:

"

• Code: S1-2433, S1-2443, S1-2444
  • Description:System Failure: #S1-2433 . Call for service
    HDD System Failure: #S1-244x. Call for service
  • Causes:HDD partition is full or corrupted.

I want to change the HD, but I need a recovery system.. where can I get it ?

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

I have sent you a private message with information that should help. Please be aware that these systems do not support SSD drives and may require a Self-encrypting harddrive.

If you find the information provided useful or solves your problems, help other users find the solution easier by giving kudos and marking my post as an accepted solution.
I am a volunteer, offering my knowledge to support fellow users, I do not work for HP nor speak for HP.

HP Recommended

HI, when trying to recover with the old HDD  the process stops at about 14% and the printer tries to boot into normal with a continues circle of "loading".

Is the HDD broken and needs to be replaced? If so, what type HDD do we need to buy? Is there a manual to replace the HDD?

Thanks 

HP Recommended

If it hangs with the old drive, likely it has failed. There are websites that have service manuals for most printers. A google search will find one for you. Remove the drive and purchase one with the same specs, most will take a larger capacity drive no problem, but SSD drives are usually not supported and some devices require an SED (self-encrypting) drive.

If you find the information provided useful or solves your problems, help other users find the solution easier by giving kudos and marking my post as an accepted solution.
I am a volunteer, offering my knowledge to support fellow users, I do not work for HP nor speak for HP.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.