Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
HP Color LaserJet Enterprise flow MFP M880z
Microsoft Windows 11

Hey all,

My organization had a new HP Color LaserJet Enterprise flow MFP M880z delivered, and it coded immediately upon setup; "13.E1.C1 Fuser Wrap Jam."

I was initially only able to get the machine to print the configuration pages, before it coded out. It is now failing to feed a single piece of paper - cutting off at 1/4th of its length without any ink to paper.

Every job will initiate, feed 1/4th of a piece of paper, and then code out at 13.E1.C1 Fuser Wrap Jam.

No onboard diagnostic tests involving paper feed or fuser use are tenable, as it codes out immediately, and will not resume diags.

The network connection is confirmed to be valid.

I have pulled all paper trays to check for obstruction - none.
I have pulled the fuser to check for any obstruction - none.
I have replaced the fuser - problem persists.
For giggles, I replaced all toner cartridges - no change.

There seems to be no internal or external damage that I have seen - this M880 has errored out immediately out-of-the-box; I have not seen this exact error code on any of the few dozen others I have worked on.

Thanks much for any troubleshooting steps I should look into.

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

When you send a print job and it jams, turn the printer OFF and inspect the leading edge of the jammed sheet maybe you have some shipping material or something dislodged during shipping.

My profile on LinkedIn

HP Recommended

Thank you so much for that advice, but for this problem, no dice.

Paper has no visible damage or creases when using that troubleshooting step; issue persists regardless of paper sizes, or trays used.

HP Recommended

You state brand new. The selling dealer should be sending a tech, you should not be wasting your time on this. Or open a case on support.hp.com and get an HP tech dispatched.

If you find the information provided useful or solves your problems, help other users find the solution easier by giving kudos and marking my post as an accepted solution.
I am a volunteer, offering my knowledge to support fellow users, I do not work for HP nor speak for HP.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.