Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Poly Lens

Hi,

I was wondering if theres any advice around having a Poly Len multitenant setup.
My plan is to have a Lens tenancy for meeting room devices and another for user devices (Lens dekstop).

Currently i sign into Lens with my Microsoft account and can see both Lens tenants. The Meeting Room tenant is currently connected to Entra, but the plan would be to move that to the user device tenant and make use of the client API for Poly Lens desktop.

Would doing the above cause any sign in issues between the two tenants? We want to keep SSO for admins on both tenants, as it currently is. Am i thinking to much into the SSO peice? As its not really a SSO into the specific tenant, but a SSO into my Lens account, and my Lens account has just been invited to those two tenants?

Thanks
Rob

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.