Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Voyager FOCUS2 M
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

We have had problems with the latest versions of Poly lens, where can I find older versions for download?

10 REPLIES 10
HP Recommended

Hello @dscheive ,

Welcome to the HP community.

Unfortunately, your post does not contain the currently used Software version for the HP Poly product you are using.

This is important especially in the future when someone finds this post in days, months, or years to come.

Please do not simply edit the original post but reply with the versions.

What version are you having problems with, what are the Problems and what version do you need?

If an issue like this cannot be resolved via a public community post, please work with our support organization in your region. Details on how to contact us are in my signature

Best regards

Steffen Baier

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

The currently used version I'm having problems with is the latest available Poly Lens 1.3.1

I contacted support but was informed there is no troubleshooting they are willing to do so it looks like using the previous version is the only solution at least for now. Where can we download a previous version? 

HP Recommended

What issues are you having with 1.3.1?  Previous versions can be downloaded from Poly Lens under Manage->Software Versions

HP Recommended

Hello @dscheive ,

https://swupdate.lens.poly.com/lens-desktop-windows/1.2.0/1.2.0/PolyLens-1.2.0.msi

For Windows

https://swupdate.lens.poly.com/lens-desktop-mac/1.2.0/1.2.0/PolyLens-1.2.0.dmg

For Mac

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Thanks I found you can substitute the version number in the URL to get any version this is very helpful!

HP Recommended

Can you share what issues you were seeing with 1.3.1? I'm getting ready to upgrade from 1.3.0.

HP Recommended

The remote answer/hangup button on the Poly Focus 2 work unexpectedly using Zoom softphone.

This seems to have been an issue for versions PolyLens-1.3.0 and PolyLens-1.3.1

HP Recommended

I cannot get the center answer/hangup button to work on the Focus 2 headset using Zoom softphone. I'm using the BT700 usb dongle and Lens is set to Zoom for target softphone .

It works in version PolyLens-1.2.0 but seems to have stopped working in PolyLens-1.3.0 and PolyLens-1.3.1. Any help would be appreciated, I've been starting to think HP support is just all bots and creating a support ticket is useless, you seem like a real person hope you can help.

HP Recommended

Try using the send Feedback option in Poly Lens. I've gotten better support that way.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.