Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Please help me to find a wi-fi bluetooth card for 84 70p laptop

I have tried five different cards. All of them work wi-fi but not bluetooth. It is enabled in bios and in the properties of the card too. but still does not work

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi:

See if you can get the Intel 7260 BT to work by watching this video:

Intel 7260 Wifi/Bluetooth Card Fix (youtube.com)

If you get the BT to show up, let me know and I will give you the link to the Bluetooth driver you need, since they are not available anymore.

I saved the last Wi-Fi and Bluetooth driver that Intel released for that model Wi-Fi card to my Skydrive folder.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
HP Recommended

Saw here in the recommendations to install an intel 7260 network card. 

I bought one but the situation is the same, bluetooth doesn't work

HP Recommended

Hi:

See if you can get the Intel 7260 BT to work by watching this video:

Intel 7260 Wifi/Bluetooth Card Fix (youtube.com)

If you get the BT to show up, let me know and I will give you the link to the Bluetooth driver you need, since they are not available anymore.

I saved the last Wi-Fi and Bluetooth driver that Intel released for that model Wi-Fi card to my Skydrive folder.

HP Recommended

It worked. Thank you 👍

The card was detected and I had drivers for it.

But the sound is jerky. I don't think they're quite right.

HP Recommended

I found the driver version 21.10.1. But it doesn't work properly, the sound jerks and freezes

HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

21.10.1 was the last driver Intel released for the 7260 Bluetooth, and I unfortunately I would not know how to troubleshoot a problem like that.

Here's an older version from Dell if you want to take a chance on it...

Intel 3160/7260/3165/7265/8260/8265 Bluetooth Driver | Driver Details | Dell US

HP Recommended

I also tried these drivers and unfortunately without success

HP Recommended

I managed to find a solution and at this link you can find the drivers with which I finally launched

Apparently the problem was in the Intel drivers which conflicted with the drivers from the Bluetooth Card

After removing them and reinstalling the equipment again with Bluetooth drivers BCM20702a0

, everything worked

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/solution-windows-11-update-broke-bcm20702a0/a2...

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.