Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP ENVY Photo 7134 All-in-One Printer
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Bonsoir,

Cela fait plus d' 1 h que je cherche à avoir la Communauté en Français !!!!

Qui peut m'aider ? 

Cordialement😊

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

Hi:

The French, German, Japanese and Korean Support forums were discontinued by HP a few years ago, and all of their previous content has been removed.

Your Forum community options are the Chinese English, Portuguese or Spanish.

I recommend if you do not write in one of the above languages that you use google translate to post your question(s).

HP Recommended

Merci de votre réponse, en effet je me suis servie de Google traduction pour vous lire.

- Il me sera difficile de trouver le sujet qui me tracasse ! A savoir que mon imprimante n’entraine plus le papier pour faire une copie alors que le bac est bien chargé.

- Je ne trouve pas un tutoriel qui me dépannerait pour le HP ENVY Photo 7100-ALL-in-One

- Donc je n'ai plus trace de tous ce que j'ai posté depuis tant d'années !!

~Merci encore et, "Bonnes Fêtes de fin d’année"~ 😉

HP Recommended

Hi @Micthine 

Thank you for visiting our English HP Support Community. We advise you to post your question in English to insure a quick response for the Community.This can also help other users to take advantage of your post, in the case they have the same question.

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,

I work on behalf of HP.
HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

These are the only manuals available in French.

Gamme d'imprimantes tout-en-un HP ENVY Photo 7100 Guides d'utilisation | Assistance clientèle HP®

The English support page has this extra guide that is not on the French support page.

SMB Protocol Support for HP Printing Devices (white paper)

Happy New Year to you too!

HP Recommended

Translated by Google Translate
Thanks for those links,
I managed to sort myself out.
I cleaned the paper feed rollers under the printer: Video tutorial I found for HP ENVY 5540 which is designed the same way as HP ENVY 7100.
This Tutorial demonstrates how to unclog and how to clean the rollers under the device so that they can drag the paper (which was my problem)
I put this link online which may be able to help someone.

Mais aussi en Français pour éviter à mes compatriotes (qui ne parlent que le Français) et qui visitent ce site ne soit pas obligé de chercher Google Traduction, c'est galère!!!  HP n'est pas sympa 😠 

Merci pour ces liens, 🎀

j’ai réussi à me dépanner.

J’ai nettoyé les rouleaux d’entraînement papier sous l’imprimante : Tuto vidéo que j’ai trouvé pour HP ENVY 5540 qui est conçu de la même manière que HP ENVY 7100.

Ce Tuto démontre comment faire un débourrage et comment nettoyer les rouleaux sous l’appareil pour qu’ils puissent entrainer le papier (ce qui était mon problème)

Je mets ce lien en ligne qui pourra peut être dépanné quelqu’un. 

https://youtu.be/bX2z6Y_pUUU

HP Recommended

Anytime. 

Glad to have been of assistance. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.