Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion Gaming 15-dk2000 Laptop PC (2P1Z6AV)
FreeDOS

While installing windows 11 from flashdrive with MC installer, system does not see any networks, i tryed a different ways to connect to the network, and this is not working, give me the drivers please) 

13 REPLIES 13
HP Recommended

See this link for how to continue setting up W11 without internet and set up a local account.

Then you can install the Wi-Fi drivers afterward.

How to bypass internet connection to install Windows 11 - Pureinfotech

If W11 can't find any drives while installing, I zipped up and attached the Intel storage controller drivers below so Windows can find the drive.

Copy all of the files in both folders in the attached file to a USB flash drive.

Have the flash drive and your Windows installation media plugged into USB ports.

Boot from the W11 installation flash drive.

When you get to the screen where no drives can be found, click on the Load driver option, browse to the flash drive with the storage controller drivers on it.

If you check the box, it will only include the compatible driver.

Click Next and if those are the right drivers Windows should find the drive and install.

HP Recommended

I done it successfull, but i can't find the Wi-fi drivers on HP site, could you help me with it? 

HP Recommended

Yes, I should be able to help you with finding the correct Wi-Fi driver you need for your notebook, but I will need one more bit of information from you...

When a Wi-Fi adapter needs a driver, Windows labels it as a Network Controller in the device manager and it will have a little ! mark next to it.

If you are using the Polish language version of Windows, the device should be labeled as a Kontroler sieci.

Find that device and post the hardware ID for it so I can figure out what manufacturer makes it.

Use this guide for how to find the hardware ID for a device:

How to Find Drivers for Unknown Devices in the Device Manager (howtogeek.com)

HP Recommended

I found it, but here is no information, just no data 

HP Recommended

One other way you can try to find this out...

Enter the serial number of your notebook in the search window at the link below and it should provide a parts list.

HP PartSurfer

See if the wireless network adapter part number and description is listed there.

I looked at the list of available Wi-Fi drivers on your notebook's support page, and there is one model Wi-Fi adapter your notebook might have that isn't listed on that page and W11 would not automatically install the drivers for it.

MediaTek Wireless LAN Driver 

https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp150501-151000/sp150933.exe

MediaTek Bluetooth Driver

https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp150001-150500/sp150375.exe 

HP Recommended

Hi, thanks for the answear, i think i found it, and also installed some drivers, but they not working(. Снимок экрана 2024-05-04 154036.pngСнимок экрана 2024-05-04 154118.png

To be exactly i installed Realtek Local Area Network and for network card Realtek RTL8xxx
I have to present this laptop tomorrow on Birthday, i ready to listen and doing all what you say)

HP Recommended

I also found the information about network adapter: 
Microsoft Kernel Debug Network Adapter

HP Recommended

I installed first two but they not working (
I really need your help, cause i have to make a present tomorrow)

Снимок экрана 2024-05-04 154036.pngСнимок экрана 2024-05-04 154118.png

HP Recommended

That's just some networking software that Windows installs.

It is not the model number of the Wi-Fi adapter.

Didn't the Mediatek drivers I posted work?

Didn't the parts list show the model number and part number of the Wi-Fi adapter after you entered your notebook's serial number?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.