Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
monitor hp omen 25'

Hello everyone, Im having this problem that the first hours of my monitor turned on it glitches with grey lines on the right side of the screen, like from the center to the right edge and then it turns black for a random period of time, after few hours it fixes and work properly, i tried the pc and im 100% sure its the monitor, what is weird is the fact that it doesnt work for the first few hours and then fixes itself, if i turn off the monitor and turn on the cycle begins again. 

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi @needhelpwmymoni ,

Welcome to The HP Support Community.  

Thank you for posting your query, I will be glad to help you.

I understand that you're experiencing a hardware issue with your HP Omen 25' monitor. The symptoms you've described suggest there may be a problem with the display panel or the internal components of the monitor.

Here are a few troubleshooting steps you could try:

• Check connections: Ensure that all cables connecting your monitor to your computer are securely plugged in. Sometimes loose connections can cause display issues.
  • Update drivers: Make sure your graphics card drivers are up to date. Sometimes outdated drivers can cause compatibility issues with monitors.
  • Test with another device: If possible, try connecting the monitor to another device (like a different computer or a gaming console) to see if the issue persists. This can help determine if the problem is with the monitor itself or with the computer it's connected to.
  • Reset monitor settings: Check if your monitor has a reset option in its settings menu. Resetting the monitor to its factory default settings might help resolve the issue.

Refer to this document:  OMEN by HP 25L Gaming Desktop

I hope this helps. 

Take care and have a good day.

Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. 

Take care and have a good day.
Gaya1239 – HP Support.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.