Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
OMEN 30L Desktop - GT13-0380t CTO

I have had this problem for a few years now. I had a Gamer Handle and everything was working fine (besides the normal Omen Gaming Hub issues and bugs)

I had to uninstall and reinstall GH and even though I signed in, my gamer Handle keeps telling already taken - YES it is, BY ME. 

I used my email/account to create but yet there is no way to verify by sending an email.

How do I reassociate my original Gamer Handle to my account, it's mine?

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi @CrashWave,

Welcome to the HP Support Community.

Thank you for posting your query, I will be glad to assist you.

I see that you are facing an issue with the Gaming hub application on your Laptop.

Have you tried the forgot password option to login to your old gaming account?

If that helps.

Please mark this post as “Accepted Solution” if the issue is resolved and if you feel this reply was helpful click “Yes”.

I hope this helps.

Take care and have a great day ahead!

Irwin6

HP Support

Irwin6
I am an HP Employee

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the Thumbs up" button!

HP Recommended

Thanks for the reply

I can log into Gaming Hub fine, but after I sent in my computer for repairs and everything was wiped and logged back in again my handle was gone and typed it back in and it would not let me. All my other settings were fine but my gaming handle would not work.

I would REALLY like it if someone from the Gaming Hub team would DM me so I can give the the handle and they can check the issue. Maybe even email that handle email so I can confirm it is me. For some reason the handle is not associated with my email anymore, or something else, maybe it's locked somewhere. I just really need someone to check my handle PLEASE.

HP Recommended

Hi @CrashWave,

I am sorry to hear that the above steps did not help much but i do appreciate your efforts in performing the troubleshooting steps.

The support on the HP community is currently available within certain constraints. We are striving to enhance our assistance and broaden its scope. We appreciate your understanding and patience.

I've sent you a private message with the instructions. In order to access your private messages, Click the Private message icon on the upper right corner of your HP Community profile Next, to your profile Name, you should see a little blue envelope, please click on it or simply click on this link

Take care and have a good day.

Irwin6

HP Support

Irwin6
I am an HP Employee

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the Thumbs up" button!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.