Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended

I Have a HP EliteDesk 800 G1 Base Model Tower PC and i tried doing a bios update but the drivers are not showing i cant open them

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hi @olty 

Welcome to the HP Forum.

Try a different browser if you can't select driver downloads at the following HP link.

I just downloaded the latest BIOS update for your MB at this HP Site using Brave with no problems.

Search for the file location on your PC if you can't find it in the Downloads folder.

Regards

HP Recommended

olty_0-1714516681863.png

look **bleep** is this why is the bios i downloaded older than the one i have rn?? also im trying to update the bios because i upgraded my cpu from an i3 i think to an i7 gen 4s and i heard that the i7 gen4 i have rn has some turbo boost technology to boost my cpu hz but its only available to enable in bios but icant find it anywhere

HP Recommended

Hi @olty 

HP does not generally allow BIOS rollbacks.

You can't install an older BIOS on this MB.

Regards

HP Recommended

yes but im trying to find a newer version the last ver on this site is 2017, the one i have is 2020 why??? wheres the newer one or if there is even any

HP Recommended

Hi @olty 

Yes, I agree. 2017 is the only BIOS update offered by HP.

I have no idea why HP has not done any newer BIOS updates for your PC??

Where or how did you get the 2020 version?

Regards

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.