Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP 250 G8 Notebook PC (1T4K6AV)
Microsoft Windows 11

My G250H8 crash in normal use. When runs a high resolution Video and browser opera and when i just start MS EDGE at this time. the system stops often with error Clock Watchdog Timeout. I thin it is better when the notebook is running only with battery. I have installed all off the newes drivers for the device. have changed the SSD Drive. the RAM, the power supply,  switched back to WIndows10, All of the testtools and diagnostic programms  runs more then 10 hours without any failure.

What can i do ?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.