Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hello,

I am trying to integrate an overhead paging system(Bogen TPU-100B) using VOIP. This system is connected to a cisco 4300 series voice gateway via an fxo port.

I do not know how the fxo port is configured on the Cisco equipment.

We want to eliminate the Cisco hardware as the telco is providing Hosted PBX services. 

Would an obi312 with an fxo port be able to support this as well?

If not, what would anyone here recommend?

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hello, @JM0792, and welcome to the HP Poly community.

The OBi would not have all the features of the Cisco 4300 series.

You should review which features are being used on the Cisco 4300 and determine if the ATA 400 would meet those requirements.

https://docs.poly.com/bundle/ata-ag-current/page/ata-device-features.html

I hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance. If you find the information provided useful or solves your problems, help other users find the solution more easily by giving Kudos/Thumbs Up and marking my post as an Accepted Solution.

Regards,
Meghana

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.