Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi there, I need help with setting my ATA 400.

I managed to set s SIP account and is working :inbound and outbounds calls. When I try to add additional accounts from other providers, I get the following message: 

Register Failed: 404 User not found (server=77.72.169.129:5060; retry in 112s)

Also, I wonder if anyone knows how to switch from SIP account 1 to 2 etc . Any command on the phone that allows me to use one SIP account rather than another?

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hello @Mdorelly ,

welcome to the HP Poly community.

A lot of Information about the former ObiHai company that the  Poly ATA is based on can be found whilst searching for Obi as >here<

Same for your 2nd question >here<

If this fails I suggest you contact our Support organization in your region. Details are in my Signature.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Thank you Steffen,

the HP Support  in the UK closed my ticket as soon as I opened it. Charming.

I found bizzarre that HP buys Poly with Poly software and now we have to look on OBItalk website to find a possible solution to a device taken away from them (by Poly) and sold to HP.

Does really HP not provide support to the ATA  400?

Grateful if you could help to understand how I can get proper support

HP Recommended

Hello @Mdorelly 

we are all just volunteers here.

ObiHai originally hosted a forum on their Web Page. When poly bought Obi we never moved the old content over. When HP bought Poly the same happened.

The information is still valid and up to date in the Obihai community.

Ff you require support, and the unit is in warranty, follow the instructions in my signature.

Best regards

Steffen Baier

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.