Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Other

I'm looking for firmware for the Poly Rove series of phones/basestations.  I see releases for it, but I can't find any download links.  Aka Poly Voice Software–Lite (PVOS-L) , latest version seems to be 8.0.9

I've also asked my colleague to look for this on the poly lens API, but he can't find it their either.

Is this available on the Poly Lens API?  If not, where can I download the latest firmware? 

I work for a service provider looking to add support for this phone, and despite quite a lot of looking, it seems like this firmware is some sort of "double super secret" that's only available to the chosen ones of the world, and I'm apparently not anointed with that ability quite yet.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hello @muddlehead ,

welcome to the HP Poly community.

It can be a bit hard to find since the move to HP and we are still working this out.

Rove Firmware (Select Poly for both the boxes at the bottom)

https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/rove-base-station-series/2101728172

SteffenBaierUK_0-1713682920489.png

Previous versions can be found once expanded 

I suggest you contact our Support organization in your region. Details are in my Signature.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.