Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Poly Headset C3220

I am unable to add a product to  my support dashboard. I have been getting the message "Service Temporarily Unavailable" and now it is additionally asking for a product number but will not accept anything that is entered. Is anyone else experiencing this issue?

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hello, @UHCMichelle, and welcome to the HP Poly community.

I am sorry to hear that you are facing this issue with the Poly Blackwire C3220 

1. Could you please click on this link: https://support.hp.com/us-en/poly and click on Contact Us?
2. Then please select click here to select your product type, add the device, and change the country accordingly.
3. Once done, you can contact us via chat or call us at the support number.

Regards,
Meghana

HP Recommended

This does not help me with my problem. My problem is that your website does not permit me to add any new headsets to my dashboard. Every attempt to enter a headset is met with the response that the serial number is not valid. I am told that this is a widespread issue due to the fact that HP is currently migrating their website. The headset I have a current warranty issue with is a model HW715. It shows 2 different serial numbers, one on the volume control box (S/N2U27VN and one in a plastic tube on the cord (S/N 2U)R2X. The microphone is not working and it needs to be replaced under warranty. Thank you for your help with this issue.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.