Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

We have 2 new Poly Voyager 4320 UC headsets that will no longer connect to the computer.  They worked great for a couple of weeks.  Now user gets message that "usb is not recognized."  All security updates are current including BIOS.  The Poly Lens application has been installed and computers have been restarted.  Devices have a full charge.  We have moved the bluetooth usb and charging station cable to different ports on the docking station and laptop itself and it will not recognize the headset.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hello, @CherylJW1, and welcome to the Poly HP Support Community.

Could you please try out a few troubleshooting steps?

1. Try to connect the USB adaptor directly to the PC without any HUB and check if the USB adaptor is reflecting under the poly lens.
  2. If the USB adaptor is reflecting under the poly lens, kindly try the repair option by clinking on pair a new device.
  3. Could you please connect the headset using a USB cable to the PC and try to update the firmware/software of the headset using the poly lens application?

If the issue persists, I would request that you contact HP Support, for further queries, and our support engineers should be able to sort this out. HP Support can be reached by clicking on the following link: 

https://support.hp.com/us-en/poly

I hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance. If you find the information provided useful or solves your problems, help other users find the solution more easily by giving kudos or thumbs up and marking my post as an accepted solution.

Regards,
Salman

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.