Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Poly Sync 20

Hey, my trusty Poly has given up! It no longer responds to the power button and when plugged in via USB it lights up white but never responds and has no lights on, nor do buttons work.

Charge is 100%, I have disabled all unneeded drivers, audio works fine on headset and the service seems to be connected via the Poly app but the poly never works.

Does anyone have any idea what to do next? thanks so much!

Device Model Sync 20-M
Software Version 0.0.1871.4614
Product ID 0x015D

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

Hello @Gav11111 ,

welcome to the HP Poly community.

I suggest you contact our Support organization in your region. Details are in my Signature.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

i have raised a ticket - loosk faulty but wanted to verify

HP Recommended

Hello,

I'm having same symptoms with my Poly Sync 20, running same SW version as yours. Did you get any feedback from support? Should I suspect faulty unit on my side too, or something else?

HP Recommended

Hello, @tmpva, and welcome to the HP Poly community.

I am sorry to hear that you are facing issues with the Poly Sync 20.

Could you please follow a few troubleshooting steps mentioned below and let us know if the issue persists?

1. Could you please restore the speaker settings to default on the Poly Lens application by connecting the headset to the PC? Once done, please switch off and switch on the headset again to save the changes made.
2. Could you please set the speaker as the default in the sound settings of the PC?
3. Could you please check with any other PC or mobile phone?

4. Could you please try with any other soft phones and check if the issue persists?

I hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance. If you find the information provided useful or solves your problems, help other users find the solution more easily by giving Kudos/Thumbs Up and marking my post as an Accepted Solution.

Regards,
Meghana

HP Recommended

Hi @Meghana_10,

Thanks for the quick feedback. I've tried these steps one by one and no change - behavior remains exactly the same. Any other suggestions or next steps?

Thanks and regards!

HP Recommended

Thank you for the update, @tmpva 

Due to limited support, I would request that you contact HP Support, and our Support Engineers should be able to sort this out. HP Support can be reached by clicking on the following link.

https://support.hp.com/us-en/poly

Please feel free to contact us here anytime you need any further assistance.

I hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance. If you find the information provided useful or solves your problems, help other users find the solution more easily by giving Kudos/Thumbs Up and marking my post as an Accepted Solution.

Regards,
Meghana

Have a great day!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.