Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Trio C60

Hi
We have a number of Poly C60s that seem to have an odd issues.

When accessing via the webgui, after logging in we get the message 'Authorization failed.'

This happens across a number of devices. All devices are on Lens and have the admin password pushed out via Lens. Have tried deleting from Lens, factory resetting, but always get the same issue.

Most of the time we are unable to do anything in the web gui, as even navigating the logs causes the message to pop up.
I have tested in user mode and we also see the same.

The devices are running 8.1.4.1456 and are in Teams mode.

Thanks,
Rob

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hello @Rob445 ,

welcome back to the HP Poly community. Please always ensure to add the device software version as this may then depend on our answer.

Have you tried another browser and/or apart from the message can you do anything via the Web Interface?

From memory you can check the CFG via Lens > Device Inventory > <device in question> > Troubleshooting > Provisioning Information > Device Configuration

The above should show you the configuration being pushed to the device.

In order to get this looked at I suggest you contact our Support organization in your region. Details are in my Signature.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hello @Rob445 ,

welcome back to the HP Poly community. Please always ensure to add the device software version as this may then depend on our answer.

Have you tried another browser and/or apart from the message can you do anything via the Web Interface?

From memory you can check the CFG via Lens > Device Inventory > <device in question> > Troubleshooting > Provisioning Information > Device Configuration

The above should show you the configuration being pushed to the device.

In order to get this looked at I suggest you contact our Support organization in your region. Details are in my Signature.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Hi Steffen

Thanks for the reply, it does appear to  be an issue with Firefox as the device works fine in Chrome. Devices on 8.1.15 worked fine on Firefox so its odd that these ones didnt.
If i encounter the issue in Chrome ill checks the lens config and will reach out to support.

Thanks,
Rob

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.