Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
My dad gave me his old Palm Treo 750 which didnt have the update and still running Windows Mobile 5.  Anyone still have the file/link to get it? I know the update is no longer available, but did anyone make a backup and would like to share please? :smileywink:

Post relates to: Treo 750 (AT&T)

27 REPLIES 27
HP Recommended
Please check your PMs. 

Post relates to: None

HP Recommended
legendeld,  I also have aquired a Treo 750 with WM 5.  Is there anyway to get the upgrade to 6.0/6.1?

HP Recommended

I too have obtained a Treo 750 and would love to upgrade to WM6.  It is unlocked and will be used ont he T-Mobile network, but I assume from lots of reading that it being on TMO will not make a difference in the upgrade.  Can someone please help me find a link to it?

Thanks.

HP Recommended

Yes, please has anymore found a mirror or anything? I just got this phone and I don't want to learn the layout of wm5 and then find a link to wm6. If some one has the old set up files I would pay shipping to get it sent to me on disk or if you could host it on a site or torrent it or something.

Cigarette_burn@hotmail.com

HP Recommended
I received the update.  Thanks legend for the help!

HP Recommended

legendeld or anybody,  I also have aquired a Treo 750 with WM 5.  Is there anyway to get the upgrade to 6.0/6.1?

my email is lancelim007@sbcglobal.net

thank you

Post relates to: Treo 750 (Cingular)

HP Recommended

i am in the same situation as dumshet, dad passed his 750 on to me. i would be really grateful if somebody could share the 6.0/6.1 upgrade with me

my email is lexi_jelly713@hotmail.com

thanks

HP Recommended

I also have a Palm Treo 750 running Windows Mobile 5 and am looking for the Windows Mobile 6.1 update.

Thanks for any help you can give me.

HP Recommended
At this point Palm no longer offers the windows mobile 6 update for the Treo 750. It was placed on Palm's website for over one year to download. Any new devices being manufactored and/or repaired after the update was released already have the update applied to the phone. Palm's agreement with Microsoft does not permit the continued offering of this update.

Post relates to: Centro (Sprint)

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.