Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
Sproket 2 in 1

Hello- I believe I have a hardware issue with the sprocket 2 in 1. I reset the camera with pin and it is still saying the cover is open and it isn’t. And it’s flashing red.  Is there any other support for this? Thank you!

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi @Sprocket21,

Welcome to HP Support Community.

Thank you for posting your query, I will be glad to help you.

It sounds frustrating to deal with hardware issues like the one you're experiencing with your Sprocket 2-in-1. Here are a few steps you can take to try and resolve the issue:

Check the Cover Sensor: Sometimes, even if the cover seems closed, the sensor that detects whether the cover is open might be stuck or dirty. Check if there's any visible dust or debris and clean it gently. Also, make sure the cover is properly aligned and fully closed.

Firmware Update: Ensure that your device's firmware is up to date. HP often release updates to fix known issues. You can check the official website or app associated with your device for firmware updates.

If the issue still persists, I request you talk to HP Phone Support and they will help you to sort it out as it requires advance support or repair.

1. Click on this link -  https://support.hp.com/us-en

2. Select the country.

3. Enter the serial number of your device.

4. Select the country from the drop-down.

5. Click on "Show Options".

6. Fill out the web form. A case number and phone number will now populate for you.

I hope this helps.

Take care and have a good day.

Please mark this post as “Accepted Solution” if the issue is resolved and if you feel this reply was helpful click “Yes”.

Rachel571

HP Support

Rachel571
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

when not work charge not fast work breaking noAxoltol 1.jpg

HP Recommended

Hi @CoolKidz ,

We apologize for the inconvenience, but it seems that the issue needs a hardware repair.

Unfortunately, there are no further actions we can take through this channel. I recommend reaching out to our phone support for further assistance.

They can help you with the unit repair or part replacement.

I request you talk to HP Phone Support and they will help you to sort it out as it requires advance support or repair.

1. Click on this link -  https://support.hp.com/us-en

2. Select the country.

3. Enter the serial number of your device.

4. Select the country from the drop-down.

5. Click on "Show Options".

6. Fill out the web form. A case number and phone number will now populate for you.

Please feel free to contact us here anytime you need any further assistance.

Have a great day!

Rachel571 

HP Support

Rachel571
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.