Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Z2 Mini G4 Workstation
Microsoft Windows 11

Hey,

I have this computer

HP Z2 Mini G4 Workstation Desktop

Windows 11 Pro version
Version 23H2
Installed on 11/24/2023
operating system build 22631.2792
Try Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22681.1000.0

where can I find a downloadable version (link) that works on my computer 23H2, the older 22H2 worked

so Intel graphics 630 driver

or have I done something wrong?

Best regards: Olli Ristinen

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi, Olli:

Perhaps since your PC has the Nvidia graphics adapter, the onboard Intel graphics adapter is disabled in the BIOS.

You may have to go into the BIOS and enable the onboard graphics because usually if a discrete graphics card is installed, the onboard graphics is disabled.

Below is the link to the service manual.

Maintenance and Service Guide (hp.com)

Chapter 6, page 64 indicates that there may be a BIOS setting for the PC's with the add on graphics adapter to disable the onboard Intel graphics to free up system memory.

Integrated Video (models with discrete graphics)
Disables the integrated video device. When not using integrated video, disabling the integrated video will free some system memory.

If the setting is enabled and you disable it, the onboard Intel graphics adapter should show up.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
HP Recommended

Hello olliri,

Here is the download link for the Official ISO:

https://www.microsoft.com/software-download/windows11

The ISO of version 23H2, you install it on top of the Windows 11 v22H2 version (Without data loss)...

Do you know the procedure for installing an ISO?

If not, write to me, I'll explain it to you.

Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “ Accepted Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue,

it will help others find the solution.

Click the “ Kudos/Thumbs Up " on the bottom right to say

“Thanks” for helping!

Excellent day.

Bernard42.
HP Recommended

Hi, @olliri 

You should be able to manually update the Intel graphics driver to the last version HP released about a year ago for the Intel HD 630 graphics adapter.

See my knowledge base article at the link below for how to do that...

Manually Updating the Latest HD Graphics Driver from Intel..... - HP Support Community - 7185608

HP Recommended
Hello, Paul Tikkanen
i did as you suggested i downloaded UHD 630 verrsion 2115 zip and extracted it and installed via iigd_dch
and the installation finally said that the installation was successful but no it does not appear 
in the device manager UHD 630 only Ndivia P1000 attachment image, have you ani idea why

Hei, Paul Tikkanen

tein kuten neuvoit latasin UHD 630 version 2115 zipin ja purin sen ja asensin iigd_dch kautta

ja asennus kertoi lopuksi   että asennus onnistui  mutta ei ei näy device managerissa  UHD 630  vain Ndivia P1000

liitetiedoston kuva,  onko sulla ajatusta miksi ?

Device manager.jpg

HP Recommended

Hi, Olli:

Perhaps since your PC has the Nvidia graphics adapter, the onboard Intel graphics adapter is disabled in the BIOS.

You may have to go into the BIOS and enable the onboard graphics because usually if a discrete graphics card is installed, the onboard graphics is disabled.

Below is the link to the service manual.

Maintenance and Service Guide (hp.com)

Chapter 6, page 64 indicates that there may be a BIOS setting for the PC's with the add on graphics adapter to disable the onboard Intel graphics to free up system memory.

Integrated Video (models with discrete graphics)
Disables the integrated video device. When not using integrated video, disabling the integrated video will free some system memory.

If the setting is enabled and you disable it, the onboard Intel graphics adapter should show up.

HP Recommended

Hey, Bernand42 , thanks

Issue has solved

it was so that in bios intel graphics was disabled so I enabled it
now device manager shows it and ow it is working with version 2125
thank you very much for time you used to me
good Christmas time waiting

Terv. Olli Ristinen
Satulakuja 4 E 48
01200 Vantaa
olli.ristinen(at)elisanet.fi

HP Recommended

Hello olliri,

Thanks for the feedback. Who could have disabled the graphics card Intel in Bios? ‌😚

Finally it works again, that's the main thing.

Please click “ Accepted Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue,

it will help others find the solution.

Click the “ Kudos/Thumbs Up " on the bottom right to say “ Thanks ”

by clicking on the thumb, for my help! Take care and have a great day ahead!

Good Sunday Joyeuses Fêtes.

Bernard42.
HP Recommended

Hey, Bernand42

Solution Accepted Solution

Thanks

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.