Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
If you're having print quality issues Click here for more tips!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
Officejet 8620

Hey looking to purchase replacement printhead where can I find one for this printer 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended
5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended
HP Recommended

Thank you so much for your reply , do you k ow if the part comes with ink too or just the print head I was looking at Amazon and it was I’m assuming an aftermarket part it also came with ink here https://a.co/d/ifVFecL

but I always prefer OEM but want to know if I order the part from HP parts store do I have to order ink as well 

HP Recommended

An original new printhead comes with 4 new ink cartridges that are mandatory to use after printhead replacement. For the aftermarket printheads, it's hard to tell for sure.
The Amazon link you provided the picture shows a genuine spare part, but the item description looks like it's aftermarket.

My profile on LinkedIn

HP Recommended

Okay awesome thank you so much I’ll order from HP than since they are same price and same exact thing plus HP probably has better warranty than Amazon 

my last question I guess would be does HP sell refillable ink cartridges 950 and 951 ? 

HP Recommended

I purchased my new printhead from Amazon. I have the same printer. However, after installing it and following all the same tests, I still get the printhead error and I still cannot print. Amazon's price was $129.00. I want to TALK to someone to get help. Good luck

Mary

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.