Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

case ID - [Personal Information Removed]

customer Support team charged me 20,000 for the ADP plan and they told me hinge will be covered in this .Raised the request on 7th Feb. since then even after multiple follow ups .Team only replies we are in touch with backend team ,its getting delayed .they are not escalating the issue .

I want the refund as i can see hp customer support is not willing to work .

They have literally torture mentally .i can see they are unwilling to work .it was only way to let the consumer buy insurance plans .Else being in Delhi how can a part take 2 months to reach

So if you cannot fulfil the service ,its better to refund the amount

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.