Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Other

Trying to onboard a new Poly VVX250 with firmware verision 6.3.1.11465.  We have multiple other phones of the same model and same firmware version which have onboarded OK.

Have factory reset the phone on multiple times.  Phone reports as provisioned (active) in Poly Lens but status is offline.   The device is online as I can connect to it via the Poly Web Interface.  In the diagnostic log, I'm seeing this

Error! lens-connector crashed with signal:17

Any ideas?

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

I had almost the same question.  Steffen posted a reply here, but it was a little too advanced for me at the time.  I might revisit in the future.

Solved: Connecting VVX500 to Poly Lens and Teams SIP - HP Support Community - 8988894

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.