Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 11

How to pair the HP Rechargeable MPP2.0 tilt pen to my HP laptop.

I have seen this question asked many many times and there seems to be no definitive answer anywhere on the internet.

My device is fully charged.

10 REPLIES 10
HP Recommended

Hi @chank3,

Welcome to HP Support Community. 
Thank you for posting your query, I will be glad to help you.

I see that you wanted to know how to setup your HP Tilt Pen.

I suggest that you follow the steps from this document to resolve this issue. (Click on the word document to open the web page).

I hope this helps.
Take care and have a good day.

Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Rainbow23 - HP Support.
HP Recommended

The HP Tilt Pen MMP2.0 does not have a button on the top

HP Recommended

Hi @chank3,

This issue might require one on one interaction over the phone to fix it.

I've sent you a private message with the steps to talk to HP Support. In order to access your private messages, click the private message icon on the upper right corner of your HP Support Community profile, next to your profile Name or simply click on this link

Take care and have a great day ahead! 

Rainbow23 - HP Support.
HP Recommended

I have tried calling HP support multiple times but cannot get through to anyone. The automated voice does not register when I say the product name

HP Recommended

Hi @chank3 

Welcome to the HP Support Community!

I understand that you are not able to connect pen to your laptop, I am glad to assist you.

Please try these steps: click here

Hope this helps!

Please perform these steps and Feel free to reply to your public post for any further assistance.

Thank you for being a Valuable Member of our HP Family.

Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

-Regards, 

Raj2111
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

The HP Tilt Pen MMP2.0 does not have a button on the top

HP Recommended

Hi @chank3 

Welcome to the HP Support Community!

I understand that you are not able to connect your pen, I am glad to assist you.

Please try these steps: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y40Qwo7d1wg

Hope this helps!

Please perform these steps and Feel free to reply to your public post for any further assistance.

Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

-Regards, 

Raj2111
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

I have seen this video before and it does not show pairing of the pen to any device. I have done a very in-depth search and there is nothing available online on how to pair the pen.

I’m not trying to be rude but I’ve already seen everything  that I’ve been sent and I’m starting to doubt that anyone at HP knows how to pair this particular pen. 

HP Recommended

Hi @chank3 

Thank you for posting back.

This pen is already connected, try attaching it to the side of the PC . 

Please follow this document: HP PCs - Setting up and using the HP Tilt Pen | HP® Customer Support

Please download the HP pen control app: https://support.hp.com/nz-en/document/ish_7791449-7791493-16

Try this document : https://support.hp.com/za-en/product/hp-rechargeable-mpp-2.0-tilt-pen/34928234/document/ish_6682390-...

-Hope this helps!

-Regards, 

Raj2111
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.