Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Envy x360 16 inch 2-in-1 Laptop PC 16-ac0000 (8Z200AV)
Microsoft Windows 11

Which Pen is compatible with the HP Envy x360 16 (9W2P0EA).

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@rudolffischer 

Your machine is an HP ENVY 16-ac0799nz machine, its specs

https://www.hp.com/us-en/shop/pdp/hp-envy-x360-2-in-1-laptop-16t-ac000-16-91a26av-1

From its specs, it is compatible with HP USB-C Rechargeable MPP2.0 Tilt Natural Silver Pen.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

Thanks @Banhien for getting back to me. Unfortunately no joy. I have a HP USB-C Rechargeable MPP2.0 Tilt Pen that works perfectly on my other Envy (a x360 2-in1 13 model). Thinking this pin would certainly work on the 16 inch twin laptop, I tried it.

Firstly the magnet of the pen does not correspond to the magnet on the laptop. On the 13 inch the pen holds tight on the side of the laptop. On the 16 inch the pen is held only loosely on the round side. It is not held on the flat side at all.

I then installed HP Pen Control Plus (the app I use on the 13 inch Envy) on the 16 inch. It tells me that pen I am trying to use is not compatible with this device:

Screenshot 2024-05-05 102506.png

 It seems to me there must be another model which is compatible.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.