Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
OMEN by HP 45L Gaming Desktop PC GT22-1000i RCTO Base Model
Microsoft Windows 11

I'm not asking to write a review here. I know you don't have that option. Just asking which website allows me to?

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@SkyeRwby 

Welcome to the HP Community --

Thanks for the question.

Dragon Opinion

Check at the merchant site where you purchased the computer - many sites include a comment or review section under the model name where you selected your system.

HP Store includes this option.  If you purchased the computer at the Store, sign in, find your model, scroll down to the Review section.

If that option is not available where you shop for any reason, find a Review site where the original author posts reviews, add your comments to the author's comment section.

Check on the Internet for where people have done the same thing -- sites that "talk about everything" abound on the Internet.  It's a large playing field.

If you have a large number of followers that value your views, leave comments in your own social media account.  Doing so might not be ideal for the exact purpose -- people do believe sharing their opinions this way is a valued practice.

A good rule --

Be honest and remain supportive of people --

Why?  Petty or mean comments you leave on the Internet follow you for life.

Thank you for participating in the HP Community --

People who own, use, and support HP devices.

Click Yes to say Thank You

Question / Concern Answered, Click my Post "Accept as Solution"

Dragon-Fur

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.