Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion x360 14 Convertible PC 14-dy0000 (23S38AV)
Microsoft Windows 11

I had purchased my laptop in July 2023 but when I checked it for warranty assistance on hp support assistant it is showing 15 sep 2023 expiry date and purchased it on 16-09-2022. 

Please help me with the warranty assistance and clarify the system details.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

The warranty starts when the computer is BUILT at the factory, not when it is PURCHASED. So, if it sits in a warehouse for 9 months, when it is bought, it will only have 3 months left on the HP warranty,

You have to Register it in order to reset the warranty end date.  If you had done that, the end date would have been  changed to July 2024.

Try connecting to: 

https://register.hp.com/americas/flowPage/registration/index.do?execution=e1s1&cc=US&lang=en

This is NOT something we can do for you.

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.