Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion Gaming 15-ec1000 Laptop PC (9EK33AV)

after f.32 bios update ,   

trackpad suddenly freezes , then boom windows bsod- states driver power state failure , i mean it  is really frustrating , what ever we do we still have same issue 

ive went to windows 10, windows 21h2 22h2 23h2 ,

went to service center to replace trackpad , motherboard , ssd , ram sticks everything and yet we face same issue 

here we in the sense not only me my mate who has same laptop which has same bios update , other people with same laptop also complained when asked about this

so far customer support from my country doesnt care at all 

before f.32 in f.31 there wasnt a issue 

btw honorable mention there is a bug in these r5-4600h models where battery percentage get stuck at certain level and doesnt change , and require bios soft reset or press and hold 30 seconds when powering on ,

and also i have seen that battery doesnt show wear percent but itll just change design capacity ....

i ask hp to please look into this issue, ive faced worse problems in exams because of this , seems highly unreliable if this continues to happen 

My laptop Model : hp pavilion gaming 15 ec-1xxx

processor : ryzen 5 4600h

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hopefully, HP will release an update in March that will fix the bugs

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.