Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Poly Studio X70
Other

We have a Poly Studio X70 on firmware version 4.1.3-394009 that has had this issue several times. After a brief power outage, the device come back online but will lose connection to the time server and revert back to a time last December. This will cause the Zoom Room app to throw an Untrusted Server Certificate error. I was able to resolve the issue by changing the Time Server option from Auto to Off, then back to Auto again. This seemed to re-establish the connection and correct the time, so we rebooted again and this fixed the Zoom Room error.

How are we able to prevent this from occurring in the future? I figured that the device would reach out to the time server as soon as it reboots. When this occurs in the middle of a meeting, it will take several minutes to get everything up and running again.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hello @ems6010 ,

welcome to the HP Poly community.

I suggest you contact our Support organization in your region as this sounds like  5117930541/EN-252707. Details are in my Signature.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hello @ems6010 ,

welcome to the HP Poly community.

I suggest you contact our Support organization in your region as this sounds like  5117930541/EN-252707. Details are in my Signature.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.