Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
G7500

Just wondered if anyone has noticed an issue with video not being sent/received correctly when joining from an MTRoA to a MS Teams Meeting with a Lobby turned on?

If the room account is added to the organiser field or if they have joined as an attendee there doesn't seem to be a problem.  But if they just try to join or join as a presenter, then there are some odd goings on such as video not working, or sound not working.

If you turn off the lobby and they join, no issue.  Add as attendee and join, no issue it seems.

Poly G7500 and X50 so far.

Poly 4.1.3.394009

Teams 1449.1.0.96.2024032804

Anyone else experienced this issue.  Seems to be possibly the last two Teams App updates maybe?

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hello @ChrisAdc1 ,

welcome back to the HP Poly community.

Considering that 4.1.4 or 4.2 is our latest software and Microsoft Teams App 1449/1.0.96.2024042506 is out already I would suggest checking in a Microsoft focused community or potentially opening a ticket with Microsoft.

Please report back here what the root cause was. Other Volunteers are welcome to comment as well.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Thanks Steffan, we were advised not to install 4.1.4 if using Microsoft Teams.

Didn't realise 4.2 was already available, so will look at it.  As it isn't available on MS TAC yet, I will wait a little longer for it's MS certification.

Thanks

Chris

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.