Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi I use HP Zcentral remote boost and have to work from home for next 2 months. I use CAD softwares and also use Siemens Teamcenter.
For every single click on my CAD software (also  pan , zooom , roatate ) screen goes red with connection warning.. 
It so frustrating to work and productivity is down by 50% or even less..
Also there is lag when I click on commands.  
My internet speed is good with 100MBPS. ( 75 mbps upload, 72MBPS download).

VG1234_0-1700657946920.png

Can anyone help me. I really appriciate if you could point out Where exactly the issue.
My PC and Home netwrok   or My company netwrok   or HP software settings or anything else??
I have reduced quality but no use

VG1234_1-1700658604630.png

I have these options set

VG1234_2-1700658730050.png

Thanks in advance..Vg 

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hello,

In order to help you better, I need to know more about your setup.  Could you please fill out my elevation template and send to me at ZCentral@hp.com?  

Please make sure to reference this post so I know what it is in reference to.  I have attached a ZCentral Configuration guide which is got some helpful suggestions on how to improve performance, etc.  Also in the user guide there are suggestions for network issues.  You mention your network conditions, but what is your ping time from your receiver to your sender?  Please include that in the details on the elevation template.

I am an HP employee.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.