Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
HP Z2 Mini G4 Workstation
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I WANT LINK TO DOWNLOAD ZCENTRAL 20.X FOR HP Z2 MINI G4.

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

See below screenshot of what is required for Remote Boost V20 downloads.  Make the request along to ZCentral@hp.com.

I monitor that email.

KellyRGS_0-1710794842144.png

Kelly

I am an HP employee.

I am an HP employee.
HP Recommended

Hello Kelly, i might need your help as well! I've exactly the same setup as the OP and i'm not being able to use the software. I've seen posts saying that HP workstations are able to use RGS for free, with a preactivated licence. I've istalled the last version and I cannot put it to work! The receiver show a message that the sender is not licenced! What do I need to do? The software is now called ZCentral Remote? Should I go for an older version to make it work? If so.. Where do I download this version that still works on a Z2 Mini G4? I can't find it anywhere 😞

thanks in advance 

HP Recommended

Please send me a request to ZCentral@hp.com email.  I own that email.  I have to do the verification to provide you with V20.4.1.  There are requirements to receive the download, which is the Z Workstation must be purchase on or before Feb 2022, or have purchased a license Remote Boost V20 license with the same dates.  Verification only takes me a few minutes,  

Remote Boost V22 preload license for HP Z Workstations expired Jan 10, 2023.  To continue to use Remote Boost V22 you would need to purchase the HP Anyware subscription which comes with both HP Anyware and Remote Boost V22.  The V20 preload license for Remote Boost does not expire.  However, to get any new patch releases, you would need to move to Remote Boost V22.

Link for HP Anyware for Remote Boost Users
https://teradici.com/products/future-of-remote-compute

Kelly

I am an HP employee.

I am an HP employee.
HP Recommended

Hi Adam, thank you for the post.  Are you needing the V20.4 download?  If so, please send the request to my zcentral@hp.com email.

Kelly

I am an HP employee.

I am an HP employee.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.