Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Z2 Mini
macOS 12.0 Monterey

Hello Kelly, I was reading some other threads about this configuration and i couldn't find an answer to my question.

Here goes my Setup:

The Sender:

HP Z2 running Win10 for workstations and a NVIDIA Quadro P600;

I've configured the First DisplayPort Port as headless with an EDID file;

The second DisplayPort has a monitor connected and in windows this is an extension of the main display (which is headless)

The Receiver:

Macbook Pro running Mac Os 12.0 Ventura

This machine has no external displays connected and only works with the built-in display.

What i'm trying to achieve here is being able to connect to the Sender but only Receive the image that is being showed on the headless DisplayPort, I need ZCentral to ignore the remaining monitors.  I've read on a different thread that in order to accomplish this:

I need to go to the app preferences on the Receiver side and on the tab "Connection" choose "Set Sender Display(s) to match the display properties" (which at this point is greyed out)  because first i need to add: 

Rgreceiver.Display.1.X=0

Rgreceiver.Display.1.Y=0

Rgreceiver.Display.1.Width=1680

Rgreceiver.Display.1.Height=1050

Rgreceiver.Display.1.Orientation=0

Rgreceiver.Session.0.RemoteDisplayWindow.X=0

Rgreceiver.Session.0.RemoteDisplayWindow.Y=0

to a file named rgreceiverconfig within the App Folder correct? Where can i find this within Mac Os? 

Thanks in advance

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hello,

Apology for the delay.  The rgreceiverconfig file on the Mac receiver is located at Computer/Library/Application Support/HP/rgreceiver.  You should see a file called rgreceiverconfig.  Make sure you are using elevated privileges to modify the file.  Let me know if you need any further assistance with this.

Kelly

I am an HP employee.

I am an HP employee.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.