Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
HP Recommended
HP OfficeJet 4650 All-in-One Printer

I paused my plan a while ago and I’m now trying to unpause it but it doesn’t work. How can I resume my plan please. 

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

@Stace23 

Welcome to the HP Community --

I am guessing your are referring to an Instant Ink Subscription.

When your regional Instant Ink Support is open, and if you can do so, consider contacting the support office by phone.

Instant Ink >> Details / How-to / Articles / >>>> Contact Information <<<<

-- No Joy?

Comments, questions, objections, or need information not found online at the  Get HP Instant Ink Support Website ?

Your faster option:

Contact the team at  HP Instant Ink Support during business days and hours available in your region.

OR

Choose to continue to wait here in the HP Community for an agent to find and respond to your question.

When necessary, Agents can access private information.

Waiting is not faster – our HP Community is not  HP Instant Ink support  – Waiting generally works.

=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=

Thank you for participating in the HP Community --

People who own, use, and support HP devices.

Click Yes to say Thank You

Question / Concern Answered, Click my Post "Accept as Solution"

Dragon-Fur

HP Recommended

Thanks for your reply I don’t suppose you know what the number is I need to phone them tomorrow? I’m in the uk I’ve tried Facebook messenger and WhatsApp with no joy so this might be my last resort. 

HP Recommended

@Stace23 

You are welcome.

Unfortunately, apparently once the office is closed, the number does not display on the support page.

In so much that I'm aware, as soon as the office is open again, the number should display.

I believe the number will display in the center in box marked "Phone" .

Check the hours for the next available time to try and call in your time zone.

What?  No help?

I don't have an Instant Ink subscription nor am I in your region (I am in the USA).

https://support.hp.com/gb-en/contact/product/hp-instant-ink-series/5264756/model/5401249?sku=INSTANT...

Right now - Yes, the office lists as closed in your region.

DragonFur_0-1714680854497.png

Reference

Contact >> HP Instant Ink Support   

If needful, switch to your region / country

Dragon-Fur

HP Recommended

Ok thank you I’ll try again tomorrow, overwise I’ll just have to wait until July when it’ll resume on its own. Thanks so much for you help 

HP Recommended

@Stace23 

You are welcome.

Good Heavens (my mother would say) - do try to call before July.

Hopefully something can be done before then.

Smiling.

Good Luck.

Dragon-Fur

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.