Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP All-in-One PC 22-dd2000i (5A956AV)

everytime i connect a device it connects then disconnects

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi @davidraw85,

Welcome to HP Support Community.

Thank you for posting your query, I will be glad to help you.

Bluetooth connectivity issues can be frustrating, but there are several steps you can take to troubleshoot and potentially resolve the problem.

• Check Device Compatibility: Ensure that the device you're trying to connect via Bluetooth is compatible with your HP All-In-One PC 22. Some older devices or those with outdated Bluetooth standards might have compatibility issues.
  • Update Drivers: Make sure your PC's Bluetooth drivers are up to date. You can do this by visiting the HP support website and downloading the latest drivers for your specific model.
  • Restart Devices: Sometimes a simple restart can resolve connectivity issues. Restart both your PC and the Bluetooth device you're trying to connect.
  • Check Signal Interference: Bluetooth signals can be disrupted by other wireless devices, such as Wi-Fi routers or cordless phones. Try moving the devices closer together or away from potential sources of interference.
  • Clear Paired Devices List: Clear the list of paired devices on both your PC and the Bluetooth device. Then try pairing them again from scratch.
  • Reset Bluetooth Settings: On your PC, you can try resetting the Bluetooth settings to default. This can sometimes clear up any configuration issues that may be causing the disconnects.
  • Check Power Settings: Ensure that your PC's power settings are not causing the Bluetooth adapter to power off to save energy. Adjust the power settings to allow the Bluetooth adapter to remain powered on.
  • Check for Firmware Updates: In some cases, firmware updates for your PC or Bluetooth device can resolve connectivity issues. Check for updates for both devices and install any available updates.

By following these steps, you should be able to troubleshoot and hopefully resolve the Bluetooth connectivity issues with your HP All-In-One PC 22.

I hope this helps.

Take care and have a good day.

Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Alden4

HP Support 

I am an HP Employee.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.