Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Spectre x360 Convertible Laptop PC 15-eb1043dx
Microsoft Windows 11

HP Command Center Network Booster (v. 1.11.59.0) says "No Internet Found" and "Connect to the Internet to use Network Booster". The problem is, I am connected to a WiFi network. The network is private, I checked for all Windows 11 updates (currently v. 23H2) as well as HP Assistant updates including various running diagnostics, and I restarted my computer. This feature seems to be something that I would find beneficial since my work is 95% done using video conferencing apps but I've never been able to get it to work.

dgooze_0-1714753773210.png

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi @dgooze,

Welcome to the HP Support Community. 

I'd be happy to help you! 

I understand that the Omen Command Center / Network-Booster: No internet connection found.

Try updating the computer, this will install the latest updates -

Step 1 Windows Updates -

1) In the search box, type, and open Windows Updates.

2) Check for updates.

3) If the updates are available, click on Install and restart the computer.

Step 2 Install updates using HP Support Assistant

1. In the search box, type, and open HP Support Assistant. 
  2. Check for updates. 
  3. If the updates are available, click on Install and restart the computer.  

Note: If you do not have HP Support Assistant installed, Click here to download the same.

I suggest you first uninstall the software completely from the control panel > programs 

Next, run the SFC scan. you can refer to this Link: https://support.microsoft.com/en-in/help/4026529/windows-10-using-system-file-checker

Then download the latest Omen Command Center from this Link: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/omen-command-center/9nqdw009t0t5?activetab=pivot:overviewtab

Keep us posted,

Please mark this post as Accepted Solution” if the issue is resolved and if you feel this reply was helpful click “Yes”.

Elohi_NR
I am an HP Employee
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.