Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I was able to found among various workstation drivers sets ready to use for BARE METAL install.

Those sets include all possible drivers for a specific workstation.

I seem unable to  find sets for desktops like 800 G9 ? Is it a matter of policy with HP? 

Has somebody any idea if sets like this exist and where?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@kornm 

This is the only resource that I know of where HP has one file with all of the drivers needed.

Driver Packs (64-bit) | HP Client Management Solutions

The list is long so select the 'Find on Page' option in Microsoft Edge for 800 G9 and there will be entries for the various form factors.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

It's possible that HP may not offer a pre-packaged set of drivers specifically tailored for the HP EliteDesk 800 G9 series for bare metal installs. However, there are a few options you can explore:

Visit the HP Support website and navigate to the drivers and downloads section for the EliteDesk 800 G9 series. While HP may not offer a single package for all drivers, you should be able to download individual drivers for specific components such as chipset, network, audio, and graphics.

OR

There are several other driver update software available online like advanced driver updater, driver booster etc that can scan your system and download/install the necessary drivers. Just be cautious and use reputable software to avoid any potential security risks.

HP Recommended

Thank for the reply - but of course we found a full list of downloadable driver for the 800 G9 computer.

The question was if there are sets for this kind of computers as there are for workstations to be used by apps like SCCM for BARE METAL Iinstall.

It seem there are not available.

HP Recommended

@kornm 

This is the only resource that I know of where HP has one file with all of the drivers needed.

Driver Packs (64-bit) | HP Client Management Solutions

The list is long so select the 'Find on Page' option in Microsoft Edge for 800 G9 and there will be entries for the various form factors.

HP Recommended

Excellent answer!!!!! I found packs for other workstation type on the specific drivers page.

As I mentioned, the required set was missing from the specific page of 800 G9.

The "HP_Driverpack_Matrix_x64" is exactly what I needed.

Thanks again

MK

HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.