Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended

Lol yup guess it would be helpful if I was contacting the correct store. This does help, thanks. 

HP Recommended

Baupfhor

A jewelry business vs. a computer cable/interface business: I should have double checked -my bad...

As Larry Leissner once said it, quote: "If confusion is the first step to knowledge, I must be a genius."

HP Recommended

I got a response from Bestar. They didn’t know what I was talking about and the link I gave them didn’t work. I can bring up the link on my phone but on the computer it doesn’t work. 

HP Recommended

Baupfhor, being the cynic that I am, that's why I send BESTAR a message.  The entire original AliExpress message-thread about me reaching out to BESTAR with regard to purchasing the MXM to PCIe X16 link was still there, and they are undoubtedly able to see it too.  My message was "read", and I am pretty sure that they will respond.  Doggonit, if necessary, I will resend my original purchase order/info to them to remind them that yes, they can.

And it is indeed very frustrating how difficult it still is in the 21st century to order a part like this. In addition, I will reach out to Amazon because once upon a time this product was also offered for sale through their Canadian subsidiary (see picture image).

MXM3_to_PCIeX16_CAN.jpg

I successfully contacted Amazon regarding this product and emphasized that I wanted to see this case "escalated". As a manager myself, I am used to see things resolved. Expeditiously. No time for balderdash. To say it without violating Forum decorum. -Not just for you, but for several other individuals who have contacted me outside this Forum.

Product_Availability_Request_211206.jpg

HP Recommended

Outstanding: the Xeon E3-1290 v2 arrived in excellent condition today.  Because the HP Elite 8300 USDT was in use (read: very involved gaming 😊), I installed this CPU first in my HP Pro 6300 SFF to try it out/start CPU trial runs.

Posted the first (successful!) Xeon E3-1290 v2 performance feedback here: Solved: Upgrading HP Compaq Pro 6300 SFF - Page 4 - HP Support Community - 8184303

HP Recommended

Baupfhor

Excellent news: BESTAR Store replied in a positive way: "Yes, I can help you. I remember" !

Since this business may very well be the only available legit source for us in the West to purchase an MXM 3.0 to PCIe X16 connector/dock, I am going to order a second unit -just in case.

MXM 3.0 to PCIe X16 Seller Info_211207.jpg

HP Recommended

Oh good! I’ll contact them again and see if they will help me out. What is you username on AliExpress?

HP Recommended

Just refer to the order ID: [Personal Information Removed] placed on 11:25 Aug. 08 2021, for product clarification/identification only.

HP Recommended

Thanks that’ll work too. 

HP Recommended

So bestar got back to me and said you ordered the thunderbolt 3 dock. I see what looks to be your comment on that link but you mention the special order and the mxm. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.