Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended

I am trying to figure out what kind of M.2 2280 SSD drive that is compatible with my computer. I have an All in one 22 c0xx, the motherboard is the Tuscany-R

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Hi:

Your AIO's M.2 slot supports NVMe SSD's.

Here is the link to the product specs for a similar model that has the same TuscanyR motherboard, and it came with a 128 GB NVMe SSD from the factory.

HP All-in-One - 22-c0004ny Product Specifications | HP® Customer Support

Here is the service teardown video which may be of help to you for installing a M.2 NVMe SSD:

Removing & Replacing Parts | HP 22-c0000/24-f0000 AiO PC Series | HP Computer Service | @HPSupport -...

HP Recommended

@Nicolas_Roca1 

What is your HP All in one 22 c0xx ? For example

HP All-in-One - 22-c0028in

Probably your machine has SAME TuscanyR motherboard:

https://support.hp.com/au-en/document/c05951583

which does NOT say its type but I believe it is a PCIe 3x4 verion.

Regards.

cc

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

The product number is 3UR58AA, does it help? In my Hp support assistant app the name appears as HP All-in-One 22c0xx.

HP Recommended

Hi, @Nicolas_Roca1 

I had already answered your question before Banhien replied.

I gave you a link to a similar model PC that came with the same motherboard as yours and came with a M.2 NVMe SSD from HP.

I gave you the service teardown video for the model series.

It doesn't matter what specific model 22-c0xx PC you have.

All that matters is the model of the motherboard you posted (Tuscany-R), and no matter what model 22-c000 you have, the Tuscany-R motherboard in any model 22-c supports NVMe SSD's such as the Samsung 980 or the Western Digital Blue SN570.

The product number you posted indicates that your PC's exact model number is a HP All-in-One - 22-c020la.

Here is the link to the product specifications for your PC:

HP 22-c020la All-in-One Desktop PC Product Specifications | HP® Customer Support

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.