Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion 14 inch Laptop PC 14-ec0000 (2Z8E3AV)

If I play any audio first the audio plays on normal volume but after few seconds the volume slightly decreases 

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi @_arslan_bhatt ,

Welcome to The HP Support Community.  

Thank you for posting your query, I will be glad to help you.

I understand the volume of your HP Pavilion laptop's speakers decreases after a few seconds of playing audio, there could be several reasons for this issue. 

Here are some troubleshooting steps you can try:

• Update Audio Drivers: Ensure that your audio drivers are up to date. You can do this by going to the Device Manager, locating the audio device, right-clicking on it, and selecting "Update driver."  Software and Drivers for HP Pavilion 14 inch Laptop PC 14-ec0000
  • Check Power Settings: Sometimes, power-saving settings can affect audio performance. Go to your computer's power settings and ensure that they are not set to reduce power to the audio device.
  • Disable Audio Enhancements: Some audio enhancements or effects can interfere with the volume level. You can disable these enhancements by right-clicking on the speaker icon in the system tray, selecting "Playback devices," choosing your audio device, clicking on "Properties," and then navigating to the "Enhancements" tab to disable any enhancements.
  • Check for Background Apps: Sometimes, other applications running in the background can interfere with audio playback. Close any unnecessary applications and see if the issue persists.
  • Check for Malware: Malware or viruses can also cause unexpected behavior on your computer, including issues with audio playback. Run a thorough scan of your system using antivirus software to rule out any malware-related issues.

Refer to this document:  HP Pavilion 14 inch Laptop PC 14-ec0000 User manual

I hope this helps. 

Take care and have a good day.

Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Take care and have a good day.
Gaya1239 – HP Support.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.