Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Plantronics C054 Headset

We have set up the Headset with EHS compatibility into our phone system (Fortinet 380B I think).
when answering a call I have to press the Call control button twice and there is a bit of lag with that as well. Here is the scenario as it goes down. The lag causes me to not be able to do things right away, I have to wait.
Phone starts ringing.

Wait 1 second

click the Call control button  -> The phone answers the call but the person can not hear me and I can not hear them

wait 1 second

click the Call control button again -> Now I am able to hear them and talk to them

click the Call control button again -> 1 second after clicking this button the phone hangs up

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.