Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Savi 8220 M OFFICE

I just purchased a Savi 8200 Office Series wireless headset for work.  I purchased it because I connect to Teams meetings and I also receive phone calls on my iPhone which is paired (via bluetooth) with the headset.  Every time i press the phone button on the base station, my phone immediately begins playing either podcasts or music.  I've tried terminating both the apple podcast and music apps, but the problem keeps occuring. 

The only workaround is to start the podcast or music app; pause the podcast or music and then terminate the app. 

I've searched online and it seems that some device vendors may be automatically sending a "play" command when a bluetooth connection is made.  Is this true for the Savi 8200 Office Series?  If yes, how can this annoying behavior be disabled?

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hello @mjyatl777 , Welcome to the HP Poly community.

I am sorry to hear that you are facing this issue with the Poly Savi 8200 Office.

1. No, as soon as you press the phone button, music should not be playing; however, please connect the headset to the PC and check for firmware updates on the Poly Lens application.
2. Also, please go to the settings and restore the headset settings to default.
Once done, please switch off and switch on the headset again to save the changes made.

Regards,
Meghana

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.