Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello, I have a Savi 7300 and I am unable to connect it to the base. In Poly Lens, the headset shows disconnected. It also shows that the battery is low and unable to upgrade. The red and green light on the headset keeps flashing at the same time when connected to the base. I left it on the base for multiple days and still flashing. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks,

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hello Stephane6, welcome to the HP Poly community.
I am sorry to hear that you are facing this issue with the Poly Savi 7300.
Could you please try a few troubleshooting steps and let us know if it helps?
a. Manual over-the-air subscription:
1. With your system idle and your headset undocked, double-click the Subscription button on the back of the base. The subscription LED on the display panel flashes red and green. 
2. Press and hold the Volume up button on the headset for 4 seconds until the headset LED flashes red and green. 3 When the base subscription LED turns solid green and the headset LED turns off, the headset and base are subscribed to one another. 
NOTE If the subscription process times out after 2 minutes or if the subscription process fails, try to re-subscribe the headset again.
b. Could you please try it with a different mobile phone or a PC or a different desk phone?
c. Could you please let us know the desk phone you are using with the headset?
d. Could you please try pairing the headset with any other base station to check if it works.
e. Could you please try charging the headset with a different power cable and power source to check if the headset is charging fine?
f. If you have any additional concerns, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Care Team at 800-985-9815 for further assistance.

Regards,
Meghana 

HP Recommended

Thank Meghana_10. The subscription did not work. Tried multiple times. Here is what I am observing. The headset is powered on and I disconnected the PC and Phone. The subscription LED is red and the headset has the red and green light flashing one after the other. When I remove the headset to do an over-the-air subscription, the red and green light turns off. I then double click as you ask on the subscription button, the subscription LED then flashes red and green. I click on the volume up button for 4 seconds and nothing happens. No lights are visible on the headset and the subscription LED keeps flashing green and red. Any other ideas? Thanks,

HP Recommended

Thank you for the update.
I request you to please contact our technical support team at 800-985-9815 for further and better assistance. 

Regards,
Meghana

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.