Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have a Savi 8240 and have been very happy with it until the last Hub update. I now have this pop-up PC volume control that opens on top of all windows. I can't close or move it I have to unplug my Savi to make it go away. IT does allow me to adjust the screen volume but, it just slowly goes back to full volume. 

timlucky11_0-1697831298294.png

I would like to go back to previous firmware at this point.

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Just an update I tried switching from Plantronics Hub to Poly Lens and no change. Every time I use my Savi 8240 I get the Volume pop-up that just goes to 100% and I can move or close it.

HP Recommended

Hello timlucky11, welcome to the HP Poly community.
I am sorry to hear that you are facing this issue with the Poly Savi 8240.
Could you please let me know if you have the UC or the Office version of the Savi 8240 so that I could assist you better?

Regards,
Meghana 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.