Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

I am using W10 with Teams

My old Poly product - the mute button worked.

My new Poly Savi 8200 - the mute button does not work.   I click on the mute button - it says 'mute on' but does not mute.

When I click the mute button on Teams - it does mute.

I just downloaded HP software and updated my Savi - no luck.

in addition the button to hang up does not work.  The dongle is plugged into my laptop USB-C station, not the laptop itself.

Thanks 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Thank you so much for the update. @MS43022 

Due to limited support, I would request that you contact HP Support, and our support engineers should be able to sort this out. HP Support can be reached by clicking on the following link:.

https://support.hp.com/us-en/poly

Please feel free to contact us here anytime you need any further assistance.

I hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance. If you find the information provided useful or solves your problems, help other users find the solution more easily by giving Kudos/Thumbs Up and marking my post as an Accepted Solution.

Regards,
Meghana

Have a great day!

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hello, @MS43022, and welcome to the HP Poly community.

I am sorry to hear that you are facing issues with the Poly headsets.

Could you please let me know what OS version you are using, and could you please reboot the PC and repair the headset to check if the issue persists?

I hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance. If you find the information provided useful or solves your problems, help other users find the solution more easily by giving Kudos/Thumbs Up and marking my post as an Accepted Solution.

Regards,
Meghana

HP Recommended

Windows 10

HP Laptop

I will try with the dongle in the Laptop instead of docking station - will reboot in the morning.

Thanks 

HP Recommended

Thank you so much, @MS43022 Please update me if there is anything else.

Regards,
Meghana

HP Recommended

Well, no success yet.

Mute button on my head set does not work (mute does not turn on)

and the 'hang up' button does not do anything.

Laptop was restarted.

Dongle is in the laptop not the dock station.

Thanks 

HP Recommended

Thank you so much for the update. @MS43022 

Due to limited support, I would request that you contact HP Support, and our support engineers should be able to sort this out. HP Support can be reached by clicking on the following link:.

https://support.hp.com/us-en/poly

Please feel free to contact us here anytime you need any further assistance.

Regards,
Meghana

Have a great day!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.