Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Savi 8210 UC
Microsoft Windows 11

Using 8220 UC.  Plugged the USB dongle into pc and seems to work well.  I can listen to pc audio.  I started the 3cx phone dialer software and when I make a call i hear 1 ring, then nothing.  It's like some software is actively disabling the headset.  When calling my cell phone as a test the call goes through.  I can pickup and keep a connection, but something is disabling the headset's speaker and mic because I can't hear anything from either end.  I've played around with all the settings, but can't figure it out.  Any ideas?

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hello EricZ2, welcome to the HP Poly community.
Could you please let me know if you are using the 3cx application for Windows or WebClient or browser extension so that I can assist you better?

Regards,
Meghana 

HP Recommended

I am using the windows app.  There was an update, but it made no difference.

HP Recommended

Thank you for the update.
Could you please let me know the country you live in so that I can assist you better?

Regards,
Meghana 

HP Recommended

USA. Thx!

HP Recommended

Hello, welcome to the HP Poly community.
I request you to please reach out to Poly customer support at 800-985-9815 for further warranty and replacement related queries. 

Regards,
Meghana 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.