Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Hardware/How-to-file-a-complain-against-HP-Support-for-not-ser...

I am facing an issue. I purchased a g two months back. I have to go through a long process of sending the laptop to them. The internal LCD is having small crack earlier i guess but after some day the screen started behaving weird And then stop showing anything on screen. I send the laptop and the service team investigated it and told me that there is a internal crack on the LCD and i need to pay $352 to get it replace. Seriously $352 for replacing a LCD for a laptop which cost me $380. Also, its under warranty why should i pay as there was no accident to the laptop not even a single scratch on the outside screen and on laptop.  Then they told me that this might be due to some pressure on the laptop..Strange if someone jumps on to the laptop there will not be any damage to external parts but internal screen will be cracked..That's pretty hard to digest even when the laptop external plastic is really cheap and even can break with a little pressure. But they send the laptop back to me without even listen to me, they do assign a case manager to me who just offer me 25% discount rather than listening to my complain.. and they closed the case without any more investigation even i asked them to do it again.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

10/10/12 - Jeff reached out to customer

Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for Hewlett-Packard.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.